• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Let's Start A Team ROM!?

silly question but you do have the flashlight fix in the ramdisk you are using right?

Yes, but I'm thinking the system call for it is different. I wasn't able to find anything wrong looking at the log cat, so I need to get a hold of a fury ramdisk. The .14 kernel runs super smooth on my warp, but I don't want to release it until I have worked those issues out

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Yes, but I'm thinking the system call for it is different. I wasn't able to find anything wrong looking at the log cat, so I need to get a hold of a fury ramdisk. The .14 kernel runs super smooth on my warp, but I don't want to release it until I have worked those issues out

THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR THE N850 NOT THE N860!

Here is a ICS fury stock rom for public mobile ;)

N850 (Public Mobile Inc.) - Support - ZTE Devices - Bringing you closer

"ro.sf.hwrotation=180" if you are thinking what I'm thinking.... and stay away from that firmware... keep it at system and boot only...

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Hope you guys get this finished some day. Glad to see so many people sticking together. I have gotten several messages inquiring about Cyanoid or whether or not I was doing anything to help anymore. I'm not. As far as an official resignation this it I don't intend on coming back to another android forum again after today because the vast majority of idiots that seem to occupy them all. I wish you guys the best of luck with your ROMs and hope you guys get something going with API 15 or above.

Upvote 0
Hope you guys get this finished some day. Glad to see so many people sticking together. I have gotten several messages inquiring about Cyanoid or whether or not I was doing anything to help anymore. I'm not. As far as an official resignation this it I don't intend on coming back to another android forum again after today because the vast majority of idiots that seem to occupy them all. I wish you guys the best of luck with your ROMs and hope you guys get something going with API 15 or above.

In the famous words: "Can't we all just get long?"

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Not unless some how we figure out the mms issue

I had messaged uknow because way back we where trying to port voltron to boost and he messaged me back saying that that he used the boost mobile proxy and got mms to work... I don't get it I personally tried this in several different variations... maybe we need to put all the pmi apps back and start from there because this was way back before unification portal.... the only reason the telephony apps are changed when using a boost mobile on public is because boost doesn't have roaming and we do...but the other way around doesn't have a bad effect...

Upvote 0
It won't... when I finish with my rom (you know, testing, add-ons, and the whole bit) then I'll try and help implement my theme into this rom. If mms can't be fixed soon, then maybe this could be turned into a phablet-ish rom for deactivated Warps? If we do that, then it can be used on Boost, Public, and I-Wireless Warps without worry because it'll be for deactivated ones... then mms can be fixed slowly but surely. I'll implement a different theme in this rom, I want it to be different from others.... maybe an old Xperia theme port that I never finished??

Upvote 0
It won't... when I finish with my rom (you know, testing, add-ons, and the whole bit) then I'll try and help implement my theme into this rom. If mms can't be fixed soon, then maybe this could be turned into a phablet-ish rom for deactivated Warps? If we do that, then it can be used on Boost, Public, and I-Wireless Warps without worry because it'll be for deactivated ones... then mms can be fixed slowly but surely. I'll implement a different theme in this rom, I want it to be different from others.... maybe an old Xperia theme port that I never finished??

Ooooh please please a tablet like rom!
Or both!
But I would love to see and use that!
More than a year and a half without service and background process draining resources...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones