• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM][GB 2.3.5][Cyanoid] [Kang Kake] Coming Soon.

Ok don't hate me diz. I had to drop adw. I tried to like it but it needed to die. I'm on nemus right now but I'm considering lightening launcher.
So far very smooth after changing launchers.

Still benching in the 6100`s consistently. I fixed my mms issue. Gps, wifi working. I give it mano`s stamp of approval. :D

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
I used Qickdim last night coming home. Had to pull the battery each time I used it (3 times).
I used Pandora ALL day, along with several (Seemed like 100 calls0 & text's) Battery lasted all day. 64% when I got home.

If you mean rootdim. You don't have to use it anymore. The new kernels fixed the issue and you can use apps like flashlight or my favorite led light. I never thought I'd use my phone as a flashlight. But I can't live without it now. :)

Upvote 0
Its up to diz but I think most of the testers have posted. Other than a dark text use and user preference. The release is as stable as they come. E erything seems to work although I do recommend fixing permissions in twrp as it helped me get everything to work properly. Speaking of twrp I like the new version. Was a little wierded out the first. Time. I used it.

Reactions: aaanadie
Upvote 0
Its up to diz but I think most of the testers have posted. Other than a dark text use and user preference. The release is as stable as they come. E erything seems to work although I do recommend fixing permissions in twrp as it helped me get everything to work properly. Speaking of twrp I like the new version. Was a little wierded out the first. Time. I used it.

Hey I worked hard on that lol, I am gonna make some new buttons for the official release

Upvote 0
All in all this is a pretty solid build. I tested it with most of the kernels, quite a few launchers, and some resource hungry games and apps and overall it did pretty well. I think as far as "out of the box" usability a noob should have very few, if any, issues with this build. I must say I do hope the issue (a minor one) with the dark text and background is taken care of.You did good Diz, thanks for letting me test.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones