• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM][Linaro][Team Osiris] Vanilla Rootbox 4.1.2 for ZTE Warp

I realize that .. I just didn't realize how much a diff. Lightweight Gapps package made on a phone. I tried 3 also and realised there's 0 lag on root box or aokp with the right match .I just don't want people getting frustrated and giving up without getting the right match.I dunno? I know I'm just stating what worked for me extremely well.

I'm glad that you're posting that. Like you say, one thing may work for one thing but not for another. You're on it!

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
ok I will give it a try, and i was in no way trying to rush the devs, I know how much work they put into this and all just for the love of doing it. I always say thank you and congratulate them when they release something new. I can wait I just wanted to know being these are being developed by the same group of devs if they all used the same base and share the same issues?

By the way when you say Superwipe are you talking about the Tool Superwipe that you have to flash in recovery?

Same team, same base. When something is fixed in one rom it'll usually get fixed in the rest by the same group of devs :) das teamwork

Reactions: riven67
Upvote 0
ok I will give it a try, and i was in no way trying to rush the devs, I know how much work they put into this and all just for the love of doing it. I always say thank you and congratulate them when they release something new. I can wait I just wanted to know being these are being developed by the same group of devs if they all used the same base and share the same issues?

By the way when you say Superwipe are you talking about the Tool Superwipe that you have to flash in recovery?

Yes:) I personally always do that after a double factory data reset/ciear cache/dalvek.:D

Umm About that menu button DM ;) I want this rom most of all, has everything from AOKP Paranoid Android, CM 10, :) It's the bomb!!! Without that menu button working, I cant do Sh%t :p

Reactions: BOOBOOSYKES
Upvote 0
no, there is no working tether in jb roms yet, but try this app...it works pretty well for me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topapploft.wifi.tether

@Lil even though the hw menu key doesnt work, there is an option under Rom Control>General UI called Show Menu UI Overflow...if you enable that, itll show the three dots on any app, and you just tap them to get to the menu...the only place you cant use menu that way is on the home screen but from there you can simply tap the settings icon from notifications or just swipe left once and tap the settings icon there. It is a bit odd getting to the menus that way, but it works.

Upvote 0
no, there is no working tether in jb roms yet, but try this app...it works pretty well for me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topapploft.wifi.tether

@Lil even though the hw menu key doesnt work, there is an option under Rom Control>General UI called Show Menu UI Overflow...if you enable that, itll show the three dots on any app, and you just tap them to get to the menu...the only place you cant use menu that way is on the home screen but from there you can simply tap the settings icon from notifications or just swipe left once and tap the settings icon there. It is a bit odd getting to the menus that way, but it works.

Thanks!!:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones