• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Throttle

Upvote 0
Lol yeah...but it also hasn't appeared to have a negative impact either and it removes a couple of useless lines of code in addition to reducing the size of any given rom even if only by a couple KB.

I'm running it and so far my 3g is solid,before i would get sudden burts of speed it was either extremely fast or extremely slow nd sometimes my messages wouldn't send or say sent but people never recived them now its solid and messages send instantly
.....just a few things i noticed

Upvote 0
Lol yeah...but it also hasn't appeared to have a negative impact either and it removes a couple of useless lines of code in addition to reducing the size of any given rom even if only by a couple KB.

I was more concerned with disabling an unneeded service from running in the background than saving space. You're right though, it was just a few smali files edited/removed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones