• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] V6 and kak for noobv_i quick settings

UnknownUser1

Android Expert
Jun 19, 2012
i finaly did a simple v6 guide today but i dont have many screenshots yet sorry guys.

This was done on the noobvi update not full release but using local.prop instead of build.prop i dont think there should be any issues. If any issues troubleshoot by using superphone II build.prop

BACKUP IN CWM BEFORE ALL MODIFICATIONS
If and issues delete v6_supercharger folder on sd card reboot and start over

V6- open and run as root, let run it will automaticaly run thru option 29 (driver options) then you can just hit enter thru most as you will be doing this again but at the end do not do the superclean and reboot instead skip and you will go to the base menu again, select option 5, then 19 and it will prompt for fc fix at tthe end go ahead and do that. Then go to option 29 again and do scroll speed 1 and the one screenshot i have will show you the settings to set
rasuzama.jpg
make sure after you apply the settings at the end you do do a superclean and reboot if you have any questions i will be watching the thread.

If you have the pre v6 package you may also do option 18 before option 19 and allow that to run at boot its just a step i forgot to take.

The kak is very simple just run select option k and allow the modifications if asks about and then hit menu and rerun select the s option to double check then your done just reboot again.

If i missed anything im sorry it will be taken care of as soon as im made aware

n0ve said:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

Credit to: zeppelinrox at xda

Do not use kak with the team glitch oc causes wifi issues. And v6 may cause sticky toggles unless that issue has already ben around on that kernal im looking into that now

After you have ran the scripts go ro the v6 folder in script manager go to your 99supercharger.sh and set as run as root and run at boot (shown in screenshots further down) and repeat for the other script and reboot

Reactions: Tigatron
I have a jumble of speed tests itd be hard to sort them but i know when i did it earlier i was in a very good service area and before i was just around 1000kbs and the after i was between 1800-2150kbs and now im in a kinda crappy service area and still gettin 500-700kbs which before id only get around 300 so im happy with it but one thing is im on an unreleased oc kernal but these are the same settings iv used since i started with noobiv so there should still be improvments

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones