• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BROKEN sd card slot for behold 2

larcen

Lurker
Dec 25, 2009
Hey behold 2 owners. This phone has the WORST idea for an sd slot. When trying to take out my sd card, i took off the cover that holds the sd card. I could use some pictures on how its supposed to look when connected. I have been trying to put it back on - and all I ended up doing was bending it. So please - help me out. Thanks.

PS - I got my hands on an HTC Leo - Windows mobile 6.5. Best implementation of an SD card slot ever.

Well if you didnt get protection you may be out of luck. Yea I know the mechanism is a bit wonky but the idea is that one isnt going to be pulling the sd card out all the time. Since the bit of metal is there to simply hold the card against the contacts, maybe you can try tape to hold it down. Along with something else, like a bit of paper to sit between the card and the back plate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones