• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help browsers not working

stub20000

Lurker
Feb 18, 2011
hi all, browsing web pages on my desire hd via 3g network has became a no go. it works fine with wifi. weird thing is though the mobile network is working, ive done a speed test, all my widgets update and using the market is ok but when i bring up dolphin browser hd or the original internet app the progress bar is right at the start then it disappears and it stops trying to load the page, weird

anyone else seen this? not tried a reset yet (would like to avoid). ive turned the phone off and removed the sim but didnt think that would help seeing as though the 3g is working

phone isnt rooted and its on gingerbread.

cheers all

UPDATE - re installed browser still nothing, installed firefox and it works ok, but dolphin and the stock net app still dont work

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones