1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Bulkiest hard case, please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Troglodad, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Troglodad

Troglodad Member

Just got my Captivate and it's just too thin for me. I want a thicker phone. I was going to get an otterbox case, but it talks about being thin, etc.

What is the bulkiest case out there? I normally carry my phone (I was using a G1) in a belt holster by Nite Ize. The Captivate rattle around in there and keeps slipping out of my hand.

is there anything bulkier than the Otterbox case? Maybe a case with a keyboard?

Advertisement

2. robhs

robhs Well-Known Member

Check out the Otterbox "Defender". It will double the thickness of your phone. I have one, and I like it.

3. cooperjl86

cooperjl86 Lurker

Check out the Platinum Series case. I have it and I think it's GREAT! Makes your phone like twice as thick. Kind of a double-edged sword for people who aren't trying to fatten their phone but it's a great case and provides great protection. It has a detachable belt clip piece too if you're into that kinda thing.
    :D

4. Dante04SRT

Dante04SRT Well-Known Member

My wife has an Otterbox Defender series for her iPhone - It seriously doubles the phone's size/thickness. Its a bit much IMHO, but it looks like it'd protect the phone well enough to survive Armageddon.

5. kaepos

kaepos Newbie