• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Business analytics for Android app

Peter Pin

Lurker
Aug 19, 2018
I am creating an Android app for business owners who want to have an updated dashboard displaying statistics showing how well their business is performing, such as: total sales, average sales per month, total quotes sent, top performing products, total leads for the month and how many leads were turned into sales.

I also want to create graphs and visualisations to represent the statistics on the dashboard.

How would I go about doing this?

This is from the business owner’s perspective. The dashboard is used to provide statistics for the business owner to see how well his business is performing.

In that case... Id suggest an office 365 subscription, with access to power BI.

That way you can just build your dashboards with a bit of point and clicking. Everything is written for you and you dont need to develop it.

Its multi platform as well, so will also work on pcs , tablets, phones , browsers.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones