• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dubbsix

Nov 23, 2009
Houston TX
Picked up a off-contract Razr HD and i am not impressed with the UI transitions and overall performance thus far as compared to my Galaxy Nexus (of all phones) that seemed way more fluent than the RAZR HD.

Im sure JB will fix my complaint though, because JB on the RAZR M I have makes it super fluid.

Picked up a off-contract Razr HD and i am not impressed with the UI transitions and overall performance thus far as compared to my Galaxy Nexus (of all phones) that seemed way more fluent than the RAZR HD.

Im sure JB will fix my complaint though, because JB on the RAZR M I have makes it super fluid.

Yeah Jellybean is AMAZING on the Galaxy Nexus. I'm sure on the S4 it's going to FLY once updated :)

Some people complain about how Moto has been bad about updates in the past. I think if you think Google will allow a recently released phone to NOT receive Jellybean from a company they own, then you don't really understand Google :)

Just hang tight, I'm sure it's coming and it will be AWESOME.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones