• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

calendar event custom repeat

Hi,
wonder if anyone come across a droid calendar with similar event repeat function as those calendars in WinMo phones.

The particular function I am looking for is to customize the event repeat interval in terms of number of weeks or days (eg repeat every 3 weeks or 5 days etc).

Currently I don't see such function in the google calendar so I figure most droid calendars out there also do not have such function.

Care to share if anyone come across such a calendar?

Many thanks,
Dan

I use the standard HTC calendar on my moby, and link it to my googlemail account ( when setting up andriod market place ) then edit google calendar on PC - next to title there is a box for repeat - this will bring up another window with any type of repeat possible - any addition on google is transfered automatically to moby!
Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones