1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call Confirm app 2021?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by sisterevil, Mar 23, 2021.

1. sisterevil

sisterevil Lurker

I constantly pocket dial at least a few times a week and my friends do not want to hear from me when I take LitaFord out for potty at 3 am! Vlad Lee had the best app ever but I guess it is against Google rules. Does anyone know of any apps that you confirm the outgoing call?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

or get a better lock screen that does not open up immediately. i also found that if you have a phone with a fingerprint lock that your phone will never unlock on its own while in your pocket. i never have any issues on my note 10+ unlocking while in my pocket.

plus i have never heard of an app that you need to confirm outgoing calls. even if there was one where another popup asking to confirm that you want to make a call, you can still butt select the option to confirm and thus the call will go forward.....i do not think an app exists.

so........i think your best option is to find a lockscreen that will work for you.

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Yep. Lock screen is the best option

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  4. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

There was an app a very long time ago but it was removed from the play store and nobody else made a new one.

I had it for my HTC EVO 4G which was 2010 - dinosaur years for android

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. Kristinarza

Kristinarza Lurker

I use and find the truecaller gold apk app quite stable and it can avoid the situation you come across. This app also blocks spam calls very well.

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.