• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call Confirm app 2021?

I constantly pocket dial at least a few times a week and my friends do not want to hear from me when I take LitaFord out for potty at 3 am! Vlad Lee had the best app ever but I guess it is against Google rules. Does anyone know of any apps that you confirm the outgoing call?

or get a better lock screen that does not open up immediately. i also found that if you have a phone with a fingerprint lock that your phone will never unlock on its own while in your pocket. i never have any issues on my note 10+ unlocking while in my pocket.

plus i have never heard of an app that you need to confirm outgoing calls. even if there was one where another popup asking to confirm that you want to make a call, you can still butt select the option to confirm and thus the call will go forward.....i do not think an app exists.

so........i think your best option is to find a lockscreen that will work for you.

Reactions: MrJavi and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones