• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call forwarding

Hi CDMA,

I found some Tasker downloads online but I am not sure if this is the one your are pointing too. You see I want to try it as well. Hope you can include a link so I will get the right one. There are lots of softwares with the name Tasker. Thanks in advance! I will check this thread later for updates.

He has a link right at the bottom of his post, bro :)
OK I finally found it. I have been looking for an application that has call forwarding based on location and or time. Found it. It is called Tasker and it is a very powerful application. It is still in beta but works better than anything else I found.

Dinglisch Forums - Tasker - Beta Testers

This is awesome. I've just set it up to enable WiFi only when I open the browser, but I can't seem to get it to revert to the previous state (whatever WiFi was at before) when I leave the browser. I'm going to read the forum and see if I can find out about this. Thanks a lot for showing me this great app!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones