• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can blackberry withdrawl kill you?

tcbj

Nov 11, 2009
Im having a hard time typing cause my hands are shaking. I have to keep my laptop at arms length to keep from slobbering on the keyboard. My thumbs keep twitching like they are trying to push something. I think I may die tonight.

About me? Well, Im a level II technician for the Largest wireless provider in the us. In addition to being part of the Droid Army, I am also a new Android owner myself. My choice was the Eris. NO secret message there. I just liked the form factor of the Eris, not to mention the price (we just dont get them for free).

However, Im here to learn and not preach. I will be glad to contribute when appropriate.

BTW, This site has been helpful for the last few days. Thank you.

I have had my droid for about 24 hours now....I wonder what my blackberry is doing right now? Is it thinking of me?

Its like breaking up. :(

I had the Storm I since Feb 2009, got the Droid opening day (yes I stood in line) and I'll never touch another Blackberry again!

This phone rocks...not one problem at all. Only thing I wish they would have sold one with and one without the physical keyboard. I'll never use the physical for anything.

Good luck!
S :D

Upvote 0
Im having a hard time typing cause my hands are shaking. I have to keep my laptop at arms length to keep from slobbering on the keyboard. My thumbs keep twitching like they are trying to push something. I think I may die tonight.

About me? Well, Im a level II technician for the Largest wireless provider in the us. In addition to being part of the Droid Army, I am also a new Android owner myself. My choice was the Eris. NO secret message there. I just liked the form factor of the Eris, not to mention the price (we just dont get them for free).

However, Im here to learn and not preach. I will be glad to contribute when appropriate.

BTW, This site has been helpful for the last few days. Thank you.

I have had my droid for about 24 hours now....I wonder what my blackberry is doing right now? Is it thinking of me?

Its like breaking up. :(

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones