• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I backup ALL my apps and settings to Google?

tsam19

Jan 3, 2012
I have the S2 Galaxy with the UK carphone warehouse LP7 4.0.3 ROM installed and using a '3' UK sim card.

What is the best app or best way to 'back up / copy' all my apps / settings ?

Can I send to Google or is there an app that will do it?

Do I have to back up to external memory card and if so how do I access that back up file image to re install everything onto the new fresh rom?

I have Titanium installed but have never used it as I'm not sure the best way to completely duplicate all my settings and apps so if i have to reflash or reformat I can just reload the apps and settings to they way they were.

Any instruction or guides will be welcome.

Thanks ;)

I'd say from the lack of response in backing up my complete image rom as it stands to google.

I used CWW app instead which saved a back up file to ext sd card.

However one final question.

Does the back up file consist of all the changes I made ?

ie: removing particular apps, making settings, bookmarks, text messages, memos etc

Or is the back up a fresh original untouched rom, as though you were using a one to reflash from new?

:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones