• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can i have two account on virgin? or start a new account?

what will I need to do besides having a different name to have a different account ? (planning on using my middle name )

Nothing that I know of. We have multiple accounts in the same household, having the same address and alternate contact phone has been fine. Possibly you'll need (or art least want) a different email address for account notifications. Even if it's not required, it may help you keep track of your account correspondence more easily.

Upvote 0
Sorry to resurrect this old thread but I have a similar need. I currently have the $45 service from VM. I want to add another number for business only. Don't want to use my number I have had for at least 20 years for business. That way I can tell if my calls are business related and not contaminate my long term number.

What would be the best and cheapest way to do this? If not practical with VM, where would be the cheapest way to do this?

Thanks...

Upvote 0
Sorry to resurrect this old thread but I have a similar need. I currently have the $45 service from VM. I want to add another number for business only. Don't want to use my number I have had for at least 20 years for business. That way I can tell if my calls are business related and not contaminate my long term number.

What would be the best and cheapest way to do this? If not practical with VM, where would be the cheapest way to do this?

Thanks...

Basically, with Virgin Mobile, each phone is it's own account. The phone number makes it unique, not the name of the owner /payer of the bill.

Many people have two cell phones for this exact reason. If you want two different numbers to ring to the same phone, then Virgin Mobile is not your solution.

I hope this helps to answer your question. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones