• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can i safely delete the data from facebook for htc sense?

CarsnGadgets

Android Expert
May 17, 2010
UK
I had to clear my contact data the other day from settings/applications/manage applications/contacts storage
to cure a googlemail account sync problem. It worked and the phone now syncs fine.

But, I now have duplicates of all facebook events in all my calendars.

Can I safely delete the data in settings/applications/manage applications/Facebook for HTC Sense?

do you think if I did that that it would sort the problem?

Would this cause issues with my contacts, as some are linked to Facebook friends, or would this sort
its self out when it re-synced?

thanks Dan,

on the pc, the gmail calendar looks correct, but it doesnt show any facebook entries at all on the the gmail calendar on the pc, only google ones.

its only facebook calendar entries that duplicate, and only on the phone, but in all calendars including the android one, the sense one, the agenda widget and the launcher pro calendar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones