• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can someone try Pairing a device on MIUI and using say.. onlive at the same time?

Raptor5150

Android Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2011
I just wanna see if the BT doesnt cut out if somthing is activly paired with the triumph cause if thats true ill be sad.. my onlive wireless controller comes on tuesday so i want to be prepared.. and if it does... ill have to talk to austrie about a kernal fix or somthing

I just wanna see if the BT doesnt cut out if somthing is activly paired with the triumph cause if thats true ill be sad.. my onlive wireless controller comes on tuesday so i want to be prepared.. and if it does... ill have to talk to austrie about a kernal fix or somthing

Or you could always flash to cm7-tg-reloaded or a stock rom...

Upvote 0
Lol God damn it Marc Haha let someone else who can try it do it I like Miui I'm not going away from it..its gotta be fixable but I want someone to try :p

Lol I would, but I don't have a bluetooth controller... Plus I like cm7 better anyways :p. Anyways I meant it in the worst case scenario... Plus you could make a nandroid backup up your Miui setup and flash over to cm7 then restore when your done... :D

Upvote 0
Lol I would, but I don't have a bluetooth controller... Plus I like cm7 better anyways :p. Anyways I meant it in the worst case scenario... Plus you could make a nandroid backup up your Miui setup and flash over to cm7 then restore when your done... :D

It doesn't have to be a Bluetooth controller just a Bluetooth anything really with wifi connected lol that's all headset anything just needs to pair with it while wifi is on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones