• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can we order the Epic's included headset separately if needed spare?

taylormah

Jul 21, 2010
I have been looking for a good IEM headset with inline mic under $20-$25 (I am no audiophile but care for good sound quality and being a student I dont want to shell out too much) to use with Epic for few days, and what I am finding is either not good as per reviews, or is way above my price target. So far, any time I bought a phone I never used it's included earbuds for reason that it usually is never too good to use and also to maintain some price value for reselling. But all the Epic reviews are saying that its included earbuds have pretty good sound and they have call mute button next to mic as well. So I am actually thinking for starting using them. But if they are as good as being said, then I would like to buy one extra of them for backup. So wanted to ask you guys if you think that Samsung or Sprint would sell these earbuds for a reasonable price? If not, then can you recommend a good IEM with inline mic but not too expensive either..

btw guys, if I buy a iem marked for iPhone compatibility, do you think it will automatically work with epic also?? I mean when you search, you find a few iem's for android, but for iphone list goes on and on. So if I get one of those for iphone, will it handle calls and control media player on epic??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones