• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can you help me out?

MiguelAE86

Lurker
Oct 2, 2010
UPDATE: I also came up with two other questions...
1. is it possible for me to change my Evo's Lockscreen to that one of the Droid X or Droid?

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-con...id-x-android-2.2-froyo-lockscreen-660x495.jpg

& 2. i found that my "to-do-list" or "Tasks" widget has dissapeared once i upgraded to Fresh's latest (3.3.0.1), is there a way to get it back? Thank you!

Hi, i've been lurking around for some time now, and I've gotten tired of being teased about the whole Upgrading my EVO to 2.2. but there are a few misunderstandings i've yet to solve.

1. My EVO is Rooted but it's in 2.1, and i want to update to 2.2, can this be done without upgrading to 2.2 (non-rooted) and THEN rooting that 2.2?
2. i have no IDEA how to set up this "ADB Shell" thing needed to do this
3. I have Fresh's 0.5.3 ROM installed, can I jump straight to 3.2.0? or do I need to be in Froyo (2.2) ?

thank you, and I apologize if all of these questions have already been answered in a FAQ somewhere, i just cant seem to find those specific questions. thank you! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones