• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot find apps.??

Bowslayer

Aug 27, 2010
After factory reset I have been able to pretty much been able to get everything back the way it was. A few exceptions however.
There are three apps that I have tried to reinstall thru App Brain but when I click them a message appears that says they " Can't be found "
When I go to the Market they don't show up when I try a search. Two of the apps are HBO GO and the Food Network app. Are they gone from the Market?

If anyone is interested, I tried to Re-install HBO GO directly from their website. I got a message saying that the app is not compatible with my device. DROID X not rooted, running GB leak .588. Otherwise stock phone. This app was still in the phone after installing GB. It disappeared only after Factory reset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones