• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't find drivers for phone

motorboatin

Lurker
Jul 27, 2013
I have a Samsung Galaxy M. It is a Korean phone with Olleh service. The model number is SHW-M340K. When I plug it into my computer (windows 8x64) it will charge, but not connect. There are drivers that are not installed unders device management. I can't find them anywhere, nor can I find support for this phone on any Samsung website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have a Samsung Galaxy M. It is a Korean phone with Olleh service. The model number is SHW-M340K. When I plug it into my computer (windows 8x64) it will charge, but not connect. There are drivers that are not installed unders device management. I can't find them anywhere, nor can I find support for this phone on any Samsung website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum, I have checked as well and I am not familiar with that phone but hopefully someone on the forum can help.

If nothing else you may be able to edit the samsung driver with the phone specific information to allow it to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones