• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't find lock screen disolve

Murf1

Android Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2012
Indiana
On Boost version. Yesterday I changed the way lock screen "disolves" into the home screen when you swipe it to "soda" effect. I would think this setting would be on the Lock Screen settings menu, but I cannot find it anywhere on my phone. It is like it disappeared. Anyone know steps to pull it up?
Thanks

Thanks guys.
Then mine has completely disappeared.
Lock options that remain:
Smart Lock, Hidden pattern, Make pattern visible, Wallpaper, Contact info for lost phone, Lock timer, and Power button instantly locks.
I guess I'd better get used to the "Soda" effect because there is no changing it now. LOL

Upvote 0
Thanks for you guys telling me it is called "Screen Swipe Effect" I googled it missing. Turns out when you select to have a "Pattern" lock screen it removes the "Screen Swipe Effect" option. So you have to select "Swipe" as your lock screen (no lock) and then you get the option "Screen Swipe Effect". Change effect, then go back and add your lock pattern.

Reactions: Kolma528
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones