Hey guys, Just got my refurbished Captivate in the mail today, charged and activated it as per the instructions. It worked just fine for about 30 minutes or so. I put on a few apps and showed them off to my roommate, and things were going fine. Then all of a sudden I couldn't send or receive phone calls, nor was I able to get/send text messages. With no pattern or logic I would go from 3g to edge to neither of the two symbols (just full signal strength) to the international no sign where my full bars just were. If I typed and tried to send a text while the no sign was visible it would send and receive texts as soon as I got signal back, but that would only last a few minutes. I've tried hard and soft resets and restoring the phone to factory settings, all to no avail, as well as checking my message center number. I've looked around in the forums and can't seem to find anyone who has had this problem, and I was hoping someone would have some advice or could point me to a thread that I may have missed. I'd talk to AT&T but chat hours are over and I have to be up early for work tomorrow and need my phone for that, so I'm not sure I can ask customer service tomorrow beforehand. Thanks guys! Edit: It seems to be caused by me attempting to connect to the campus wifi. Will let the thing try to fix itself overnight, see if it goes back to normal.