• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant remove app shortcuts from premium area

Hi, my Galaxy S2 (running on 4.04) has four app shortcuts in the premium area (these remain visible as you scroll through home screen pages). The manual says that to remove these, move these to the home screen and then delete... But I cant move these to the home screen.

Would appreciate any suggestions/ wor around, etc.

Thanks

Hi, my Galaxy S2 (running on 4.04) has four app shortcuts in the premium area (these remain visible as you scroll through home screen pages). The manual says that to remove these, move these to the home screen and then delete... But I cant move these to the home screen.

Thanks

Can you be a little more specific?

Upvote 0

Thanks

If you're running the phone on a stock rom like me then you need to open Boost's Mobile ID within Applications and switch to the My ID tab. That'll allow you to change the four default icons. I had the same problem and it was driving me crazy.

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones