• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't use GAMECIH 3.0 on custom Nexus 7? Works on GS3?

thanks for reading this by the way!

I seem to have a problem using gameCIH on 4.1.2 on my Nexus 7 using SmoothROM on 4.1.2. Originally came from ParanoidAndroid PIE (but saw that 4.1.2 might have been the issue..so I downgraded) You see, i've successfully hacked this app that has not been hacked nor any exploit that has been released, been related to this app yet, so the app name I would like to remain nameless to avoid the exploit being fixed before further updates are issued out which would make releasing the exploit more worthwhile. This hack uses GAMECIH 3.0 LITE works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with CleanROM Seven on 4.1.2. using SuperSU PRO 1.41.

By searching a specific "name" in "input name" I can edit a value which can defeat the predominantly subscription based system. But on my Nexus 7. Which has 4.1.2 version. The SAME superSU app and version. It still says 0 found. I've literally copied everything that my Galaxy SIII had and mirrored it to my Nexus. And STILL i have issues...does anyone have a suggestion? I even used my TB data file from my S3 and forced it to restore on the Nexus 7...but still nothing...It won't be worth releasing the exploit if this only works on few devices....there must be something else I'm doing wrong..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones