• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Capacitive button light up issue.

When my phone screen is on, the buttons light up, except the top right corner of the recent programs button doesn't light up. It kind of looks like a little circle in the corner, I was wondering if this was just my phone or others have this also. It really bugs me, but I feel like they will be annoyed if I bring it in for something so small.

Does it look like a small brown stain is hiding in the button, because mine has the same thing, I only notice it at night though. I tried to bring mine back to Verizon and the rep kinda laughed at me because it was such a tiny defect. But in the end he agreed it was defective and was going to exchange it for me, but I forgot my original box at home and they needed that for the return. So I left the store with plans to go back, but then I read about the problems other people were having with their turbos and decided mine wasn't that bad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones