1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Capacitive button light up issue.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by taylor91593, Nov 9, 2014.

1. taylor91593

taylor91593 Lurker

When my phone screen is on, the buttons light up, except the top right corner of the recent programs button doesn't light up. It kind of looks like a little circle in the corner, I was wondering if this was just my phone or others have this also. It really bugs me, but I feel like they will be annoyed if I bring it in for something so small.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. firebird274

firebird274 Newbie

Does it look like a small brown stain is hiding in the button, because mine has the same thing, I only notice it at night though. I tried to bring mine back to Verizon and the rep kinda laughed at me because it was such a tiny defect. But in the end he agreed it was defective and was going to exchange it for me, but I forgot my original box at home and they needed that for the return. So I left the store with plans to go back, but then I read about the problems other people were having with their turbos and decided mine wasn't that bad.

3. taylor91593

taylor91593 Lurker

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I guess as long as it doesn't get worse I'll just deal with it.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews