• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Captivate for $350

not to bring up something dead... but Frys in roseville ca still had no contract price for the captivate set at 350. I bought my phone for 350 from at&t corporate store months ago too, also in norcal. They're all over ebay and craigslist at that price too.

Oh, at the att store, they told me all I needed to do was have an open account with them to buy it regardless, so at the time I bought it under my friend's name who was in earlier with me.

My friend's brother got it free over the phone just by asking same time frame when it was going for 200 on contract.

Upvote 0
not to bring up something dead... but Frys in roseville ca still had no contract price for the captivate set at 350. I bought my phone for 350 from at&t corporate store months ago too, also in norcal. They're all over ebay and craigslist at that price too.

Oh, at the att store, they told me all I needed to do was have an open account with them to buy it regardless, so at the time I bought it under my friend's name who was in earlier with me.

My friend's brother got it free over the phone just by asking same time frame when it was going for 200 on contract.

Radio Shack is offering it at $49.99 with a two year contract for existing and new customers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones