• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
Brodit are brilliant, probably the best, used them for years with BlackBerry but now I am having problems getting one to fit my Sensation + Casemate Tough Case. Brodit themselves were useless when I asked if they had ANY holder that would be suitable.

I'm kinda stuck now until I find something as neat as Brodit :thinking:

Upvote 0
Brodit are brilliant, probably the best, used them for years with BlackBerry but now I am having problems getting one to fit my Sensation + Casemate Tough Case. Brodit themselves were useless when I asked if they had ANY holder that would be suitable.

I'm kinda stuck now until I find something as neat as Brodit :thinking:

Maybe interesting if you already has the Brodit ProClip in your car ... ;)
http://www.holdersandmounts.co.uk/guides-and-resources/how-to-install-herbert-richter-holder-onto-brodit-proclip.html

Richter has universal phone holders.

Harry

Reactions: Hal_Chase
Upvote 0
I have the genuine htc sensation car kit in my coach but it is useless in the car due to the very short stem, that only allows it to be in landscape mode in the car, due to the angle of the screen, and i have tried it in several cars with different angle of screens, so unless your car has a vertical screen avoid this kit. I use a universal one in the car bought off amazon for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones