• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Car Mount-access to all functions and cases fit too!!

stanglifemike

Aug 22, 2010
Here is the one that I have. You can charge your phone and plug in your 3.5mm cable while in the dock. The camera is also not covered so you can take pictures of the road ahead. It is adjustable so you can have any case on your phone and it will still fit. It has soft foam on all sides that touches the phone so you dont have to worry about any scratches or marks on your phone. Holds your phone super tight!! Mine has never fell out, even at the drag strip in my supercharged Mustang GT!! Just thought I would share as most docks dont allow you to have your phone in a case. Plus, this one can be mounted on the windshield with the suction cup or on your a/c vents (a/c vents dont work on my 06 Mustang GT becasue they are super thick). Bought mine for my TP2 and now using it for my Evo. I've had it for almost a year and its still working great!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ADJUSTABLE-CAR-MOUNT-HOLDER-HTC-TOUCH-PRO2-PRO-2-/290339413730?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item439993dee2

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones