• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case that protects the camera lens

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking more along the lines of a cover that has a protective see through bit where they usually have the cut out bit for the camera at the back if that makes any sense. I have found tempered glass camera lens cover for the back though although not sure how well these would work.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking more along the lines of a cover that has a protective see through bit where they usually have the cut out bit for the camera at the back if that makes any sense. I have found tempered glass camera lens cover for the back though although not sure how well these would work.
That would create a pretty big loss on quality. The camera lens is pretty tough already on it's own. But a cheap see through cover would accumulate scratches in no time, plus there would be no guarantee that the optics would be good. Placing a cover over the lens would be a good way to get blurry photos all the time. Heck even a plastic film over the camera already blurs the photos. What more a see through film a bit of distance away that would distort, reflect, and refract the entering light.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones