• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM][9-12-11][2.3.5] gingerbread-e3d-deck [1.3d] ALPHA

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
[ROM][9-12-11][2.3.5] gingerbread-e3d-deck [1.3d] ALPHA

1.3d build is based off 2.3.5. (Thanks cm team) and aosp kernel 2.6.35.14[/url] (thanks cayniarb).

*!* By downloading any files, ROMs, and or apks, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained within *!*

l assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone.

Special Thanks to:

CyanogenMod Team, and Team Win, where most of the source came from, preludedrew and evervolv team, which helped me tremendously get my feet off he ground with android. And the originals, Calkulin, No2Chem, GGuruUSA, Colonel00, Conflipper, AstainHellbring, LennySH, NexVision, CLHatch, Chainfire, JooJooBee666, and Polargoat for putting up with me for many years and always helping me out.

Donations are VERY much appreciated
Want to donate but don't have any extra money? Check out some of our site's sponsors at http://www.dev-host.org

[SIZE=+1]For updates, news, and my gibber jabber, please follow me @kushdeck on twitter..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We now have an irc channel. Please join us @ #dev-host on freenode.[/SIZE]

NOT WORKING / PROBLEMS
-Cameras
-Wimax
-Flashlight
-Bluetooth
-Maybe more i missed.

*New Downloads* Please help support your dev, check out our site's sponsors. Thanks.
smile.gif

gingerbread e3d 1.3d alpha
cayniarb's aosp kernel
gapps 8-28-2011
gapps 8-28-2011 with Voicemail.apk

*Older Downloads*
None.

[SIZE=+1]*Official thread and ALL Downloads*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]*Changelog*[/SIZE]

*Install Instructions*
1. Reboot into recovery. I use TWRP recovery.
2. *optional* make a nandroid backup.
3. Wipe Everything.
4. Flash gingerbread rom zip.
*DO NOT REBOOT YET*
5. Flash Kernel.
*DO NOT REBOOT YET*
6. Flash gapps zip.
7. Reboot.
8. Enjoy gingerbread!

[SIZE=+1]*Issue Tracker*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]*Changelog*[/SIZE]

Enjoy,
-deck

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones