• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM]}CDMA} [ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [Team420SB] BEATS, FAST, NEWLY THEMED! (OTA-2.17.651.5)

This is his latest release on July 3rd, DOWNLOAD ZR3D V4.3 GT VER. B http://d-h.st/ajW

Also, sometimes the Dev host is down, so either you have to find someone with a mirrored link, or wait until their servers are back up

I posted this a few days ago. I'm looking for a way to DL the whole zip file.

I am experiencing a weird issue. With this version and the last version of this ROM when I try to download from the direct link provided (Dev Host - Dev-Host - ZR3D_GT_4.3.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service), it says the files are 470+ MBs but when it downloads it is only 23.9MB. Last time I had to find someone that had the full zip posted elsewhere. Any ideas what is happening?

Upvote 0
OK, I am downloading this file now, and it is downloading just fine, are you trying to download it from your phone?? try downloading to a PC, also try a different browser, report back, and if you still can't get it to download then I will upload it to my drop-box and give you a link to it.

I posted this a few days ago. I'm looking for a way to DL the whole zip file.

I am experiencing a weird issue. With this version and the last version of this ROM when I try to download from the direct link provided (Dev Host - Dev-Host - ZR3D_GT_4.3.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service), it says the files are 470+ MBs but when it downloads it is only 23.9MB. Last time I had to find someone that had the full zip posted elsewhere. Any ideas what is happening?

Reactions: playfullez
Upvote 0
OK, I am downloading this file now, and it is downloading just fine, are you trying to download it from your phone?? try downloading to a PC, also try a different browser, report back, and if you still can't get it to download then I will upload it to my drop-box and give you a link to it.

I was downloading it to my PC, I tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. I even registered with dev-host to see if that was making it "complete" at 29MB. I am currently downloading it from your dropbox link without any issues. It'll be done in 10 minutes from now.Thanks so much for your help!!:D

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0
NP, happy to help, enjoy

I was downloading it to my PC, I tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. I even registered with dev-host to see if that was making it "complete" at 29MB. I am currently downloading it from your dropbox link without any issues. It'll be done in 10 minutes from now.Thanks so much for your help!!:D

Upvote 0
Check it might be in Leedroid tweaks, not sure, but I am sure there is a hack for it.

This new ROM is as great as expected! Just one thing I was wondering, is there anyway I can add the quick settings tab back, when you pull down the notification bar from top? I kinda miss that. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones