• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cell company's logos on phones?

Does anyone know if Verizon (most curious), at&t, Sprint, etc. Put their logos on the S4, or are they clean?

AT&T has their globe logo on the back cover. It looks pretty clean as they don't spell out the name with the logo.

As far as Verizon is concerned, I don't think anyone knows, but they angered a lot of people by putting their Verizon logo on the physical home button of their Galaxy Note 2.

Reactions: LinkA8A0A
Upvote 0
So far everyone has their logo on the back cover except for Sprint ( Samsung lettering / logo only )

No one has logos on the front.

ADDED : keep in mind no one has a Verizon S4 in hand yet to confirm, but all the pictures of the device on their website show their logo & 4G LTE ( just like the S3 & Note 2 ) on the back cover & no logo on front.

Upvote 0
I'm glad you asked that question. I took my T-Mobile out of the case to make sure and the logo is on the back.

When I was taking it out, I noticed what looked like a scratch on one corner. Upon closer inspection, there is a piece of plastic covering the silver band around the phone that I never knew was there. :D

Upvote 0
So far everyone has their logo on the back cover except for Sprint ( Samsung lettering / logo only )

No one has logos on the front.

ADDED : keep in mind no one has a Verizon S4 in hand yet to confirm, but all the pictures of the device on their website show their logo & 4G LTE ( just like the S3 & Note 2 ) on the back cover & no logo on front.

but still could be misleading, in NYC's subways ads, prior to the Galaxy Note's Verizon launch, the posters depicted a huge clean looking GN2 without the freaking logo, then when i went to the store, Voila there it was!!!

20121201_114109 copy by Ceva321, on Flickr

20121201_114047 copy by Ceva321, on Flickr

Solution..... LOL

20121208_143105 by Ceva321, on Flickr

:)

happily ever after

20130521_112814 by Ceva321, on Flickr

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones