• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing apk problems

What is the best way to change apk

• by solving apk studio problems(but via googling I can't)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'll advice another way ....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello to the android developers. After creating some apps I want to create other's apk in my own language. I decompiled it via Apk Studio and I learnt strings files and layout files. But after modifying it doesn't build succesfully. I really tried for two days to solve problem by reading outputs. Even if I didn't change anything and after did build. It was failed.Unfortunately I can't achieve my purpose. Could you help me in this problem, please.

Attachments

• problem output.png
    problem output.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 128
Hello to the android developers. After creating some apps I want to create other's apk in my own language. I decompiled it via Apk Studio and I learnt strings files and layout files. But after modifying it doesn't build succesfully. I really tried for two days to solve problem by reading outputs. Even if I didn't change anything and after did build. It was failed.Unfortunately I can't achieve my purpose. Could you help me in this problem, please.

You need to decompile the app with the correct framework.

For example, if the app was made specifically for android 8.1, then you need to install the framework for android 8.1.

Now if it's an app that you have created then you should be creating it to support the other language in the first place.

Upvote 0
You need to decompile the app with the correct framework.

For example, if the app was made specifically for android 8.1, then you need to install the framework for android 8.1.

Now if it's an app that you have created then you should be creating it to support the other language in the first place.
It can be easily found in playstore. Mnemonic major system app. There is no any requirement about system. But it works in Kitkat 4.4 version of Android. And It is a little ununderstandable installing correct framework. If you know, please, explain more detailed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones