• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charge Light Stays on even after you pull the Plug

tyrnight

Nov 23, 2009
Charge Light Stays on even after you pull the Plug... and its not another notification warning..

Anyone have this happen? this happens Daily for me and the only way to clear it is to reboot the phone..

doesnt seem to do it if I charge via usb.. but when its charging over night while plugged in the wall, it stays green in the morning after I disconnect it and walk away.. and only the reboot clears it.. and even then one time after reboot it rebooted twice on its own this morning.. I had the Hero 1 week today....but I still love this thing.. :)

No response?

this has been going on since day one.. and I have even ran the RUU and reloaded the phone from scratch.. and it still does it.. the strange part is that it slows down like its running extra cycles or something.. until I reboot , then the lite goes out and all is well again..

My wifes Hero doesnt do this..

Is Mine bad?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones