• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
How long have you needed to charge your Droid? I've been doing most of mine fromt he cradle (attached to my computer but unmounted) and it's taken about 3 hours each time. Three hours! Anyone else having the same problem? Would it be a lot faster if I just plugged it in directly?

it may depend on what you have running while charging too. If you shut off the backlighting, bluetooth, wi-fi, and most refreshing it will most likely charge a little bit faster. I'm not really sure exactly how long mine takes to charge though because I haven't really timed it.

Thats good advice. I've been making sure the screen was off and that as little was running as possible. I'm going to experiment with wall charging vs charging of my laptop.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones