• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cheap unlocked Phones?

Snow_Fox

Android Expert
Mar 31, 2010
Am considering getting an E71 (if I can get by without a data plan x.x)....

And it seems like a pretty good deal these days.. 250$ on the egg (newegg) however, I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable way to get one cheaper.

I must admit I would prefer an android device.. but, with the e71 I know I could get by without using data.. and possibly get by without a data plan..

With an android device.. even if I managed to not get the data package I would probably still use enough data to mess me over..

So any idea's?

BTW my logic thus far is at&t hasn't seemed to care about the e71 so far (unlocked version of e71x) and its not like its a nexus one I'm trying to fly under the radar as a qmd..

I am also open to recommendations for other unlocked devices preferably as far under 300$ as possible x.x.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones