• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Clock Widget Smoked Glass v6.01

Cahill

Mar 18, 2010
I have flashed the Smoked Glass v 6.01 to my Droid. I was under the impression that the theme and apps would make it so that I would have the same clock widget as pictured in the screen shots but this is not the case. While I am happy with everything else, I'm wondering how to go about getting the clock.

4345009987_c3d5d56a2f.jpg

I have flashed the Smoked Glass v 6.01 to my Droid. I was under the impression that the theme and apps would make it so that I would have the same clock widget as pictured in the screen shots but this is not the case. While I am happy with everything else, I'm wondering how to go about getting the clock.

4345009987_c3d5d56a2f.jpg

The clock/weather app in the photo and most screen captures (as many of us use it) is Beautiful Widgets. It sells for a couple of bucks on the market but IMHO worth every penny. It has a wide range of skins available. It comes with a bunch of other useful widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones