• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root clockwork recovery help

i hit reboot into recovery manual mode and same thing happens..is it suppose to take long to load ive given it like 5-10 minutes and nothing comes up just motorola logo

Try pulling the battery out and then try to let it reboot again. It could be that Clockwork didn't install correctly. To see if what (if any) recovery you have running (and I'm sure you know this) after you pull the battery and reinsert it, hold 'x' and power on. You should go into SPRecovery or Clockwork.

Upvote 0
I pulled battery was able to boot up fine tried booting holding x and the same thing happens stays stuck on logo until I pull battery

So you are able to boot into the OS but not into recovery? If that is what's happening, open ROM manager and try and flash either Clockwork Recovery or SPRecovery and see if that does it. I'm thinking that Clockwork just didn't install correctly...and not having a recovery could cause a big headache for you so I'd get that fixed ASAP :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones