• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cloud Storage

Jore

Android Enthusiast
Feb 9, 2011
California
So I currently use PogoPlug could service. I like this service because on the cloud it allows me to create different folders for our families mobile devices (phones, tablets) and also our PC's/laptops. Any pics/vids from those devices are automatically uploaded to their specified folders on the cloud. I thought it was awesome.

Now I got word that the PogoPlug Cloud service is being discontinued at the end of the month. Is there another cloud service that would allow me to create folders for each device like that? I also have amazon photos and one drive but those, I don't think, allow me to create separate directories. I was paying $5/month for the pogoplug service so was affordable.

I have an Western Digital My Cloud network drive on my home network that I think I can install the my cloud app on each of our mobile devices and it'll synch once the device is connected to the home network but not sure that would be most efficient way.

Any suggestions/recommendations are appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones