• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM7 Mods

So I've been playing around with modding my Vortex and thought I would share. This is my first ever mod :p. So here it goes.... First off I would like to start by stating that I did not write these mods. I have only modified the necessary files and placed them in a flashable zip for you. This mod places a battery indicator that goes across the top of your status bar. I hope you guys enjoy. If any one has mods they would like to post I would love to see them.

Battery Bar Mod - Giving credit where credit is due. There is also an app for this but I like things to be a true part of the system. Thank pvyParts on XDA forums!!!!!

Note: Thank Kappacat for the working flashable zip. Mine was junk apparently :p.

Attachments

• BatteryBar_Flashable_Zip.zip
    388.1 KB · Views: 77

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones