• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM9 incoming call issues

atomwes

Lurker
Apr 11, 2012
Rooted dinc2 to CM9 ICS 4.0.4
Blacklist- 6250

Can not receive incoming calls, phone rings but notice pops up "com.Android.phone" stopped. Tried System Settings>Wireless & Network/ more> Deselect" unnecessary options i.e. data and data roaming then switched to 2G for 10 sec then switch back then > Network Options but Network Options keeps scanning and scanning and scanning will not stop scanning still received stop notice "com.Android.phone". Also weak signal since root. Please and thank you for your help.:thinking:

Who's CM9 ROM are you running? There is still no official CM9 for the Incredible 2 from Cyanogenmod. There are a couple Kangs in XDA. You might have better luck getting help if you go to the thread in XDA for the ROM you are using. One thing to remember, what CM9 ROMs there are out there are still a WIP and are going to have bugs yet.

Droid Incredible 2 Android Development - xda-developers

Upvote 0
Who's CM9 ROM are you running? There is still no official CM9 for the Incredible 2 from Cyanogenmod. There are a couple Kangs in XDA. You might have better luck getting help if you go to the thread in XDA for the ROM you are using. One thing to remember, what CM9 ROMs there are out there are still a WIP and are going to have bugs yet.

Droid Incredible 2 Android Development - xda-developers

I did a lot of research before I posted this and the steps I tried were useless. The fix I found was far more simple. All I had to do was fix permissions in ROM Manager. Fyi I'm using 9.0.0.-RCO-vivow-unofficial. Thanks for your help, I appreciate your reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones