• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Com.zte.milauncher

It's probably the launcher ZTE uses on their phones. Why do you ask?

Well thank you for answering me back for number one. And because it's my phone and I let my son use it from time to time and I always see that on there. So as a mom curious minds wants to know. And last is because I'm not that good with phones or computers I always seem to mess them up when I go looking stuff like that so that's why I was asking what it is for.thank u

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
I'm assuming you/your son has a ZTE phone? As a dad I can assure you it's nothing to worry about.
smilie.png

Yes I do.do you know if there is a web site I can go to on my tablet to view my messages.my screen is messed up ,an hard to read

Upvote 0
Yes I do.do you know if there is a web site I can go to on my tablet to view my messages.my screen is messed up ,an hard to read

you might look at screen casting apps, to cast your devices screen to a pc or smart tv or chrome cast etc...

Reactions: pamelagriffin213
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones