• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Confused: Epic 4G internal memory questions. I think Assurion tricked me?

unclefishbits

Jan 24, 2010
Short story from last couple months. Gmail never updated. Sort of liked that. Then it was impacting work. Figured out it's an internal memory issue. I have had to remove any extraneous apps, widgets, etc. Still with memory problems... Most Google apps eat up a ton of memory. I moved everything possible to the SD card. Drive, Twitter, Music all eat up memory. So I have gotten to the point where I removed all possible apps, and if I have to remove any more I might as well get a new phone.

Well, I am finally starting to figure out that the Epic 4G is supposed to have 1 MB of internal storage. I *THINK*.

My phone, that is a replacement for a previous Epic 4G, that I got from Assurion, undoubtedly only has 500MB of internal storage.

Can that be right? Am i wrong about the GB? Or did Assurion send me one with less storage?

If Assurion didn't trick me, is there any way to deal with this storage issue? If Assurion did wrong by sending me a lesser phone, where do I go from here?:(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones