• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Constantly Hacked!!!!

I need 2 know if there is an app or program that can tell me if someone is on my phone while I'm asl

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Android Question

Help!! I need 2 know if there is an app or program that can tell me if someone is on my phone while I'm asleep? And if so, one to show me everything that's being done while my nap time is happening. App locks do not work considering my hubby has all pws. But then again I believe he's the one messing things up as some kind of twisted payback. Please help me!!!! And please know that even with a pw change he will still get any access to my phone he requires (15years married).

First things first: what do you actually observe that leads you to believe these things.

Some general comments about suspected hacking with physical access to phone.
It's always a tough question.
You can certainly look around for clues:
suspicious items in app drawer
sent items in sms or email that you didn't sent
browser history of sites you didn't visit
browse file structure, perhaps zeroing in on recently changed things
check to see if system prompts for root access on a phone that you didn't root (example use jackpal terminal emulator and type su)​
Although I recall reading that a well-made spy app can be very hard to detect.
Maybe a factory reset followed by close control of the phone would help. No guarantees if he has modified the system partition.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hard to say it used to be that spy apps needed root, 99% still do. I do know of one that can access anything but whatsapp without root. Root access on a device that you didn't root is a possible sign as stated above.

Their are only two people I know who provide a spy app that has full capabilities without root, one being me and the other being a private detective and friend.

Upvote 0
Help!! I need 2 know if there is an app or program that can tell me if someone is on my phone while I'm asleep? And if so, one to show me everything that's being done while my nap time is happening. App locks do not work considering my hubby has all pws. But then again I believe he's the one messing things up as some kind of twisted payback. Please help me!!!! And please know that even with a pw change he will still get any access to my phone he requires (15years married).

You're addressing the symptoms,not the cause:
Your S/O is gonna find a work-around,if he is indeed snooping on your phone.
My vote is ditch the hubby & get a new phone & phone number...........................

Upvote 0
If your husband is technologically savvy there's little you can do with your phone short of taking it somewhere to have a penetration tester examine it.
Buy your own phone, maybe tied to a family member or trusted friend who will receive the billing so you can just pay them in cash so there's no paper trail. Your husband sounds like a bit of a bully, I hope you're taking steps to maintain your own mental health, it's a precious thing.

Upvote 0
If your husband is technologically savvy there's little you can do with your phone short of taking it somewhere to have a penetration tester examine it.
Buy your own phone, maybe tied to a family member or trusted friend who will receive the billing so you can just pay them in cash so there's no paper trail. Your husband sounds like a bit of a bully, I hope you're taking steps to maintain your own mental health, it's a precious thing.
Well said my friend: :thumbsupdroid:

I'm genuinely more concerned for the OP's well-being than anything,life is too short for abuse of any kind.
I wish you well OP,hope you decide to join us on a permanent basis.
As you can see,we're not all nuts & bolts here,it's an extended family of sorts.
Dysfunctional? Maybe a wee bit,pobody's nerfect,but,we're here for each other on all sorts of things & abuse is definitely not tolerated here,just a lot of harmless jabbing,all in good fun.

By all means,please keep us posted on your outcome. :thumbsupdroid:

Upvote 0
This is the same question that was asked here a couple of months back.

are you the same person who asked then?
if so, why did the answers we gave then not work for you?

If not, please say so, so that we can proceed in good faith.

Now, I think you could just get a PrePaid phone, and keep it stashed somewhere he can't find it....
let him keep messing with the phone you have now, he can't find anything on it useful to him if all you do with it is play games on it....

My wife thinks her phone is a game device.... she will answer it if it rings, but she is not a social type and rarely ever makes outgoing calls.. Were I to give a shit, there is nothing on her phone that Samsung did not install there..... ( so this is what I am saying, do as my wife does, plays a few games on it and nothing else )

use your prepaid phone for the important calls you want to make.

I don't suppose he would ever consent to seeing a Marriage Counselor?

Upvote 0
Well said my friend: :thumbsupdroid:

I'm genuinely more concerned for the OP's well-being than anything,life is too short for abuse of any kind.
I wish you well OP,hope you decide to join us on a permanent basis.
As you can see,we're not all nuts & bolts here,it's an extended family of sorts.
Dysfunctional? Maybe a wee bit,pobody's nerfect,but,we're here for each other on all sorts of things & abuse is definitely not tolerated here,just a lot of harmless jabbing,all in good fun.

By all means,please keep us posted on your outcome. :thumbsupdroid:
Why can't we all be nuts and bolts? This is an Android forum...

Upvote 0
Another thing to check would be running services and cached processes to see if there are unexpected/ unfamiliar entries

Other options would be to monitor internet traffic or internet connections. Apps like os monitor, network connections for example, although it's not easy to sift through because there is so much internet communication going with many processes and connections on in a normal smartphone.

No matter how much work you put in, it's the same caveat as before, may be well disguised).

It seems in the past there was a link to an app that claimed to help answer the question: (am I being spied on)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones