• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact Edits!

jtstretch

May 4, 2010
i cant seem to figure this one out. i got a group of friends that i put in a group to send out a text too so it faster. when i add some of them to that group it sends to their phone and email too. how can i prevent this? how can i take the primary off there email so it wont send to it?:thinking:

i cant seem to figure this one out. i got a group of friends that i put in a group to send out a text too so it faster. when i add some of them to that group it sends to their phone and email too. how can i prevent this? how can i take the primary off there email so it wont send to it?:thinking:

you need to edit the action of that person. To do this you simply click on their name and hit the menu button and then hit more and widget action...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones