• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Continuous Play Video Player

I'd be interested in something like this, too. The main time I watch videos on my Nexus One is while running on the treadmill, and it's just not practical to manually switch to the next video while I'm running. If I could queue up a playlist like you can with audio players, it would be very useful.

Upvote 0
I just got the HTC EVO and have about 20 Music Videos and would like to have them play back to back without me having to choose the next video. If there is an App for that please share... If there isn't one, anyone want to make one? It would be nice to have a Random feature and Continuous playback feature. It would also be REALLY cool if I can choose which ones play as I rather not see my home made movies, but rather only Music videos.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones