• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cool new theme for mytouch 4g

buckeyedroid

Jan 13, 2010
columbus,oh.
i came across this really cool "new theme" for the mytouch 4g and
thought i would share. this app ONLY works on the mytouch 4g.
it is called androidian, and after you install it, go into settings>personalize>
themes, and it will be in there. it has a cool wallpaper and makes some
cool green changes.
MyTouch 4G Theme - Androidian - Android app on AppBrain

Reactions: Ice Cake
I'll ask the dev if that's ok with him as it is his work...i just swapped out the png's. The source for the theme is on tmobiles github page for those that want to take a stab at making their own. I'm working on building my own but so far loading it causes com.tmobile.thememanager process to force close. :( its still a work in progress...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
When I go to load the theme, it tells me. Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size. dont know why this is doing this. Only thing that has changed it the gingerbread update. Any ideas?

That's what changed the update. The theme changes are supported only for the 2.2 software. Hopefully they can fix the issue or update their apps because they were the best replacements out there (if you wanted to stay stock that is)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones