• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

copy/print sms conversations from my MotoX

A

Android Question

How can the sms messenger conversations be printed from a Sprint MotoX Android Phone? I need the entire conversations in chronological order with each message containing time, date, and contact info. It is urgent that I keep these text messages private and separate from my phone. due to the important accusations, information, and derogatory phrases within these messages, I have also found that this task is becoming time sensitive.. Please help me get all these files off my phone???

Use an app like Super Backup (free at the Play store) to back them up to the SD card. Then copy the backup to your computer. Then delete them from the phone.

Once they're on your computer, you can print them as-is (they're xml files with the phone number, date, time and message) or you can clean them up before printing. (or you can print both versions, so the clean version is easier to read and the original shows that the cleaned one is accurate.)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones